Tuesday, December 2, 2014

About the Reading


  •  What did you like best about the readings for this class? Are there any general suggestions you would make about how the readings are set up?
    • I really enjoyed the way the readings were set up. The Un-textbook is a great idea. I got to choose what interested me most. 
  •  What did you think of the overall balance between reading - writing - commenting in the class assignments?
    • I think the commenting portion of this class was too heavy. I often felt overwhelmed reading three different storybooks each week. I didn't want to give any of them my full attention; I just wanted to hit 200 words then be done, even if it was mostly fluff.
  • creating "anthology" units on different themes across cultures: ghost stories, love stories, hero stories — with the stories drawn from different units to create new units (what kinds of themes would interest you?)
    • I loved stories with tricksters and with a good moral.



No comments:

Post a Comment