Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Writing Post

  • Did you choose the Storybook or the Portfolio? Are you happy with your choice? What information should I emphasize to next semester's students when they make that choice?
    • I chose to create the Storybook. I'm very happy with the choice I made. I loved the creativity involved in finding stories that fit into a single theme. The portfolio seemed like it would be the easier option, since editing a story you've already written is easier than writing a whole new story. However, the portfolio option has an assignment each week, whereas the storybook option has two free passes.
  • What kinds of comments did you find most useful as you working on your Storybook/Portfolio?
    • I really only found the instructor's comments useful. I think the student comments were filled with a lot of fluff (I like this..., or it was neat how...) and were void of helpful criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment